Having adequate building insurance is a condition of any mortgage lender. It is there to protect the structure of your home and is a very important part of owning your own home. In addition, you can take out contents insurance which covers in the unfortunate event of replacing or repairing any belongings you have inside your home that may get lost, damaged or stolen. The cover available varies and the idea here is that cheapest is not always the best.

Many lenders also offer extras such as:

Get in touch today to discuss these or other options available to you.

Get in touch today for a FREE initial consultation and expert advice and see what opportunities are available for you - call 07900 686 203, email peterprifs@gmail.com or complete the form